Shenzhen Wanruxia Technology Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "Wanruxia") hereby reminds you (user) to carefully read this "Service Agreement" (hereinafter referred to as "Agreement") before registering as a user to ensure that you fully understand The terms of this agreement. Your registration, login, use will be regarded as acceptance of this agreement, and agree to be bound by the terms of this agreement.
This agreement stipulates the rights and obligations of "WearPro" software services between Wanruxia and users. "Users" refer to individuals who register, log in, and use this service. This agreement can be updated by Wanruxia at any time. Once the updated agreement terms are announced, they will replace the original agreement terms without notice. Users can check the latest version of the agreement terms on this website. After Wanruxia revises the terms of the agreement, if the user does not accept the modified terms, please stop using the services provided by Wanruxia immediately, and the user's continued use of the services provided by Wanruxia will be deemed to accept the modified agreement.
First, Authorize the collection of personal information
1.1. Personal information refers to various information recorded electronically or in other ways that can be used alone or in combination with other information to identify a specific natural person or reflect the activity of a specific natural person.
1.2. The personal information involved in "WearPro" includes: basic information (including personal name, birthday, gender, height, weight); address book; personal equipment information; personal location information (including itinerary information, precise positioning information, latitude and longitude, etc.) ); Personal health information (sports record, sleep analysis, physical training, heart rate, steps, walking, exercise distance, etc.).
1.3. When using this service, Wanruxia may collect personal information that can identify users so that Wanruxia can contact users when necessary, or provide users with a better experience. The information collected by Wanruxia includes but is not limited to the user's gender, age, date of birth, and personal description; Wanruxia agrees that the use of this information will be subject to the restrictions of the third user's personal privacy information protection.
1.4. The data of Bluetooth, camera, call records and call will be transmitted to the smart device for synchronization.
2.1. The specific content of this service is provided by Wanruxia according to the actual situation, including but not limited to authorized users to instant messaging, adding friends, joining groups, and posting messages through their accounts. Wanruxia can change the services provided by Wanruxia, and the content of the services provided by Wanruxia may change at any time; users will receive notifications from Wanruxia about service changes.
2.2. The services provided by Wanruxia are all free of charge. If the fee-based service function is added later, we will notify you separately.
Third, Protection of users' personal privacy information
3.1. In the process of registering an account or using this service, the user may need to fill in or submit some necessary information, such as the identity information required by laws and regulations, regulatory documents (hereinafter referred to as "laws and regulations"). If the information submitted by the user is incomplete or does not meet the requirements of laws and regulations, the user may not be able to use the service or be restricted in the process of using the service.
3.2. Personal privacy information refers to information related to the user's personal identity or personal privacy, such as the user's real name, ID number, mobile phone number, mobile device identification code, IP address, and user chat record. Non-personal private information refers to the basic record information of the user's operating status and usage habits of this service, which is clearly and objectively reflected on the Wanruxia server side, other general information outside the scope of personal private information, and the above-mentioned private information that the user agrees to disclose.
3.3. Respect for the privacy of users’ personal privacy information is Wanruxia’s consistent system. Wanruxia will take technical measures and other necessary measures to ensure the security of users’ personal privacy information and prevent users’ personal privacy information collected in this service from being leaked, damaged or lost. Remedial measures will be taken in a timely manner in the foregoing circumstances.
4、Wanruxia will not disclose or disclose the user's personal privacy information to any third party without the user's consent. Except in the following specific situations:
(1) Wanruxia provides users' personal privacy information in accordance with laws and regulations or instructions from competent authorities;
(2) Any leakage of personal information caused by the user telling others of his user password or sharing the registered account and password with others, or other personal privacy information leakage not caused by Wanruxia;
(3) Users disclose their personal privacy information to third parties by themselves;
(4) The user has reached an agreement on the use and disclosure of the user's personal privacy information with Wanruxia and its partner units, and Wanruxia therefore discloses the user's personal privacy information to the partner unit;
(5) Any disclosure of personal privacy information of users due to hacker attacks, computer virus intrusion and other force majeure events.
5、The user agrees that Wanruxia may use the user's personal privacy information in the following matters:
(1) Wanruxia sends important notices to users in a timely manner, such as software updates and changes to the terms of this agreement;
(2) Wanruxia internally conducts audits, data analysis and research to improve Wanruxia's products, services and communication with users;
(3) According to this agreement, Wanruxia manages、 reviews user information and takes processing measures;
(4) Other matters stipulated by applicable laws and regulations.
In addition to the above matters, if the user has not obtained the prior consent of the user, Wanruxia will not use the user's personal privacy information for any other purposes.
6. In order to improve Wanruxia's technology and services and provide users with a better service experience, Wanruxia may collect and use or provide users' non-personal privacy information to third parties.
Fourth, Content specification
1. The content mentioned in this article refers to any content created、uploaded、copied、published or disseminated during the user's use of this service, including but not limited to account avatar、name、user description and other registration information and authentication materials、text、voice 、pictures、videos、 graphics to send、reply or automatically reply to messages and related linked pages, and other content generated by using the account or the service.
2. Users shall not use the "WearPro" account or this service to produce、upload、copy、publish or disseminate the following contents prohibited by laws、 regulations and policies:
(1) Opposing the basic principles established by the Constitution;
(2) Endangering national security, leaking state secrets, subverting state power, and undermining national unity;
(3) Damage to national honor and interests;
(4) Inciting ethnic hatred, ethnic discrimination, and undermining ethnic unity;
(5) Undermining the state's religious policies and promoting cults and feudal superstition;
(6) Spreading rumors, disturbing social order, and undermining social stability;
(7) Spreading obscenity, pornography, gambling, violence, murder, terror or instigating crime;
(8) Insulting or slandering others, infringing on the legal rights of others;
(9) Failure to comply with the "seven bottom lines" requirements of laws and regulations，the bottom line of the socialist system、the bottom line of national interests、the bottom line of citizens' legitimate rights and interests、the bottom line of social public order、the bottom line of morality and the bottom line of information authenticity;
(10) Information containing other content prohibited by laws and administrative regulations.
3、Users shall not use "WearPro" or this service to produce、upload、copy、publish and disseminate the following content that interferes with the normal operation of "Wanruxia" and infringes the legitimate rights and interests of other users or third parties:
(1) Contains any sexual or sexual suggestion;
(2) Contains abusive, intimidating, or threatening content;
(3) Containing harassment, spam, malicious information, or deceptive information;
(4) Involving the privacy, personal information or data of others;
(5) Infringement of legal rights such as reputation rights, portrait rights, intellectual property rights, and trade secrets of others;
(6) Contains other information that interferes with the normal operation of this service and infringes the legitimate rights and interests of other users or third parties.
Fifth, Use rules
1. Any content transmitted or published by users in or through this service does not reflect or represent、nor should it be deemed to reflect or represent the views、positions or policies of Wanruxia. Wanruxia shall not be liable for this.
2. Users shall not use "WearPro" or this service to do the following:
(1) Submitting or publishing false information, or embezzling other people's avatars or materials, impersonating or using other people's names;
(2) Forcing or inducing other users to follow、click on linked pages or share information;
(3) Fictional facts、concealing the truth to mislead or deceive others;
(4) Using technical means to establish false accounts in batches;
(5) Use "WearPro" or this service to engage in any illegal or criminal activity;
(6) Making and publishing methods and tools related to the above behaviors, or operating or disseminating such methods and tools, regardless of whether these behaviors are for commercial purposes;
(7) Other violations of laws and regulations, infringement of the legitimate rights and interests of other users and interference with the normal operation of "WearPro".
3. The user shall be solely responsible for the authenticity, legality, harmlessness, accuracy, and effectiveness of the information transmitted using "WearPro" or this service. Any legal responsibility related to the information disseminated by the user shall be borne by the user. It has nothing to do with Wanruxia. If any damage is caused to Wanruxia or a third party, the user shall compensate according to law.
Sixth, Account management
1. The ownership of "WearPro" belongs to Wanruxia. After the user completes the application and registration procedures, he obtains the right to use "WearPro". The right to use belongs only to the initial applicant and is prohibited from gifting、borrowing、renting、transferring or selling. Wanruxia has the right to recall the user's "WearPro" account due to business needs.
2. The user can change or delete the personal information, registration information and transmission content on the "WearPro" account, but please note that deleting relevant information will also delete the text and pictures stored by the user in the system. The user shall bear the risk.
3. The user is responsible for the safety of the registered account information and account password. The user's improper storage may lead to account theft or password theft, and the user shall bear the responsibility. The user shall bear legal responsibility for the behavior under the registered account and password. The user agrees not to use the account or password of other users under any circumstances. When the user suspects that another person uses his account or password, the user agrees to immediately notify Wanruxia.
4. The user shall abide by the terms of this agreement and use this service correctly and appropriately. If the user violates any of the terms in this agreement, New Keywin has the right to suspend or terminate the breach of the user "WearPro" after notifying the user. Account provides services. At the same time, Wanruxia reserves the right to withdraw the "WearPro" account and user name at any time.
5. If the user does not log in for one year after registering the "WearPro" account, after notifying the user, Wanruxia can withdraw the account to avoid waste of resources, and the adverse consequences caused by the user shall be borne by the user.
Seventh, Data storage
1. Wanruxia is not responsible for the failure of users to delete or store relevant data in this service.
2. Wanruxia can determine the maximum storage period of the user's data in this service according to the actual situation, and allocate the maximum storage space for the data on the server. Users can back up the relevant data in this service according to their own needs.
3. If the user stops using the service or the service is terminated, Wanruxia can permanently delete the user's data from the server. After the service is stopped or terminated, Wanruxia has no obligation to return any data to the user.
Eighth, Risk assumption
1. The user understands and agrees that "WearPro" only provides a platform for users to share、transmit and obtain information. The user must be responsible for all actions under his registered account, including any content transmitted by the user and any consequences arising therefrom. Users should make their own judgments on the content of this service and bear all risks arising from the use of the content, including risks arising from the reliance on the correctness, completeness or practicality of the content. Wanruxia cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by user behavior.
If the user finds that anyone has violated this agreement or used the service in other improper ways, please report or complain to Wanruxia immediately, and Wanruxia will handle it in accordance with the agreement.
2. The user understands and agrees that, due to business development needs, Wanruxia reserves the right to unilaterally change, suspend, terminate or cancel all or part of the service content, and the user shall bear this risk.
Ninth, Intellectual property statement
1. Except for the intellectual property rights of advertisements involved in this service, which belong to the corresponding advertisers, the intellectual property rights of the content (including but not limited to web pages、text、pictures、audio、video、graphics, etc.) provided by Wanruxia in this service belong to It is owned by Wanruxia, except that users have legally obtained intellectual property rights for their published content before using this service.
2. Unless otherwise specifically stated, the copyright, patent rights and other intellectual property rights of the software on which Wanruxia provides this service belong to Wanruxia.
3. For the graphics, text or composition of Wanruxia involved in this service, as well as other Wanruxia logos and product and service names (hereinafter collectively referred to as "Wanruxia logo"), the copyright or trademark rights of Wanruxia belong to Wanruxia. Without the prior written consent of Wanruxia, the user shall not display or use the Wanruxia logo in any way or do other processing, and shall not indicate to others that the user has the right to display, use, or otherwise have the right to process the Wanruxia logo.
4. The above and any other intellectual property rights owned by Wanruxia or related advertisers in accordance with the law are protected by law. Without written permission from Wanruxia or related advertisers, users shall not use or create related derivative works in any form.
Tenth, Legal liability
1. If Wanruxia finds or receives reports or complaints from others that the user violates this agreement, Wanruxia has the right to review and delete relevant content, including but not limited to user information and chat records, at any time without notice, depending on the severity of the circumstances. Penalties including but not limited to warnings, account bans, device bans, and function bans will be imposed on violating accounts, and users will be notified of the processing results.
2. The user understands and agrees that Wanruxia has the right to penalize violations of relevant laws and regulations or the provisions of this agreement based on reasonable judgments, take appropriate legal actions against any user who violates laws and regulations, and save relevant information to relevant departments in accordance with laws and regulations Reports, etc., the user shall bear all legal responsibilities arising therefrom.
3. The user understands and agrees that for any claims, demands or losses claimed by any third party, including reasonable attorney fees, caused or caused by the user’s violation of the provisions of this agreement, the user shall compensate Wanruxia and its partner companies and affiliated companies, and use It is protected from damage.
Eleventh, Force majeure and other exemptions
1. The user understands and confirms that in the process of using the service, risk factors such as force majeure may be encountered, which may cause the service to be interrupted. Force majeure refers to an objective event that cannot be foreseen, cannot be overcome, and cannot be avoided, and has a significant impact on one or both parties, including but not limited to natural disasters such as floods, earthquakes, epidemics and storms, and social events such as wars, turmoil, government actions, etc. . When the above situation occurs, Wanruxia will work hard to cooperate with relevant units at the first time to repair in a timely manner, but Wanruxia and its partners will be exempted from liability within the scope permitted by law for the losses caused to users or third parties.
2. This service is the same as most Internet services. It is affected by factors including but not limited to user reasons, network service quality, social environment and other factors, and may be invaded by various security issues. Users should strengthen information security and user data To protect the awareness, attention should be paid to strengthening password protection to avoid loss and harassment.
3. The user understands and confirms that the service is interrupted or cannot meet user requirements due to force majeure, computer viruses or hacker attacks, system instability, user location, user shutdown, and any other technology, Internet, communication line reasons, etc. Wanruxia does not assume any responsibility for any losses to users or third parties caused by this.
4. The user understands and confirms that there is misleading, deceptive, threatening, defamatory, offensive or illegal information from any other person during the use of this service, or anonymity that violates the rights of others Or fake information, and the behavior accompanying such information, resulting in any loss of users or third parties, Wanruxia does not assume any responsibility.
5. The user understands and confirms that Wanruxia needs to overhaul or maintain the "WearPro" platform or related equipment on a regular or irregular basis. If such circumstances cause service interruption within a reasonable time, Wanruxia does not have to bear any responsibility for this. Responsibility, but Wanruxia should notify in advance.
6. Wanruxia obtains the right to deal with violations of laws and regulations or content in accordance with the provisions of this agreement. This right does not constitute an obligation or promise of Wanruxia, and Wanruxia cannot guarantee timely detection of violations of laws or regulations or breaches of the contract or to deal with them accordingly.
7. The user understands and confirms that Wanruxia does not have to bear any responsibility for the quality defects of the following products or services provided by Wanruxia to users and any losses caused by them:
(1) Free services provided by Wanruxia to users;
(2) Any products or services presented by Wanruxia to users.
8. Under any circumstance, Wanruxia shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential, punitive, incidental, special or penal damages, including the loss of profits suffered by users using "WearPro" or this service ( Even if Wanruxia has been informed of the possibility of such losses). Although there may be contradictory provisions in this agreement, Wanruxia’s full responsibility to the user, regardless of the reason or behavior, will never exceed the fees paid by the user to Wanruxia for using the services provided by Wanruxia (if any ).
Twelfth, Service change、interruption and termination
1. In view of the particularity of network services, users agree that Wanruxia has the right to change, interrupt or terminate part or all of the services at any time. For Wanruxia changes, interruption or termination of services, Wanruxia shall notify the user before the change, suspension or termination.
2. In the event of any of the following circumstances, Wanruxia has the right to change, suspend or terminate the free or charged services provided to users without any responsibility for the user or any third party:
(1) According to the law, users should submit real information, and the personal information provided by the user is not true or inconsistent with the information at the time of registration and fails to provide reasonable proof;
(2) The user violates relevant laws and regulations or the provisions of this agreement;
(3) In accordance with legal provisions or requirements of competent authorities;
(4) For safety reasons or other necessary circumstances.
1. Wanruxia solemnly reminds users to pay attention to the clauses in this agreement that exempt Wanruxia from liability and restricting user rights. Users are requested to read carefully and consider risks independently. Minors should read this agreement accompanied by a legal guardian.
2. The validity, interpretation and dispute settlement of this agreement are applicable to the laws of the People's Republic of China. If there is any dispute or dispute between the user and Wanruxia, it should be settled through friendly negotiation. If the negotiation fails, the user agrees to submit the dispute or dispute to the people's court with jurisdiction in the place where Wanruxia is located.
3. No matter any clause of this agreement is invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining clauses are still valid and binding on both parties.
Shenzhen Wanruxia Technology Co., Ltd.